Ensures daily production schedule is met by effectively communicating requirements and timeframes to team members, coordinating timely deliveries of components from warehouse, supporting, following, and enhancing production processes, and driving efficiency and accountability.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in translating the production schedule into meaningful tasks for each work center.
- Communicate daily Customer requirements to team leads and team members.
- Conduct frequent cycle counts of components and assists in reconciling discrepancies.
- Assist with On-boarding of new hires. Train new team members to follow all safety policies and production and administrative processes.
- Review daily production reports – ensure proper and timely reporting and resolve discrepancies.
- Review daily Efficiency reports and take necessary corrective actions to maintain optimum productivity of team members.
- Cross-train team members across all functions.
- Coordinate inspection activities with Quality team to ensure Zero Defects reach our Customers.
- Review forecasts to assist with ensuring proper staffing levels and to identify potential parts shortages/constraints.
- Lead and maintain 5S Program for department.
- Provide feedback and input regarding team member performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Serve as reliable and trustworthy back-up to Production Manager.
- Work hands-on as needed to meet Customer requirements.
- Follow all FlowBelow policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- GED/High School Diploma.
- Safety/Leadership certifications desirable.
- 2-3 years’ prior experience in a leadership/supervision role (required).
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems preferred.
- Solid computer skills (required).
- RF Scanner experience preferred
- Long periods of standing and walking on hard, concrete surfaces
- Able to be tolerant of loud noises for extended periods of time
- Must be physically able to climb, crawl or kneel on one knee
- Bend and reach frequently
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks
- Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Must be able to work in a Multi-Temp facility for the entire shift without restrictions
- Manually operate a hand-held scanning device (Scan gun)
- Enter data on a key pad or laptop or desktop.
- Lift and carry selected product, up to 50 pounds
- Must always follow company processes and procedures
- FlowBelow offers competitive pay.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision are all offered with portion paid by FlowBelow, depending on plan selection and dependents added.
- Life Insurance
- STD & LTD paid for by employee
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Fun, teamwork environment!