Director of Sales, West
We are seeking an experienced sale professional to work remotely and grow FlowBelow market-share in a mulit-state region.
FlowBelow is a fast-growing company that in the past 9 years has gone from a start-up to a highly recognized OEM supplier. The company's patented technologies are manufactured in the USA and improve the fuel efficiency of long haul tractor-trailers by reducing aerodynamic drag. In light of recent growth, we are looking for experienced, self motivated, dedicated, and talented sales professionals to expand our team.
- Highly targeted sales of FlowBelow’s unique fuel-saving aerodynamic technology to fleets and truck dealerships in the long-haul trucking industry
- Meet with fleet owners and fleet maintenance executives to help obtain commitments from their organizations to order the company’s products on new equipment
- Manage and continue to build the company’s dealer network by developing existing dealers and also establishing new dealers and dealer groups
- Strategically transition major regions from direct sales to dealer sales by triangulating relationships between the company, the dealer, and the customer
- Manage Dealer Rewards Programs to motivate and incentivize dealers to sell the company’s product
- Negotiate contracts with major class 8 truck and trailer dealer groups such as Rush Enterprises and MHC
- Deliver live presentations and webinars to dealer principles, parts managers, and new truck sales managers
- Provide sales training for both the new truck salesmen and parts salesmen at dealers
- Manage sales blitz and marketing campaigns targeted toward dealers
- Enter and manage account information on a daily basis using the Company’s CRM system
- Extensive travel to customer offices, dealer events, tradeshows and conferences on behalf of the Company.
- Assist with other duties related to sales and marketing as requested
- Successful track-record of exceeding quotas within an assigned multi-state territory
- Expertise in direct sales and pull-through dealer sales strategies
- Experience selling a differentiated or disruptive product or technology to business owners
- Experience selling equipment within the trucking industry, in particular to business owners, maintenance managers, and dealers
- Experience in selling products that require the ability to sell a value proposition to the customer using tools such as ROI calculators
- Willing to travel 75% of the time
- Able to work remotely with discipline and organization – We are looking for someone who is a self-starter
- Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial team environment