VP National Accounts
FlowBelow is a fast-moving entrepreneurial company that manufactures unique and patented aerodynamic technologies designed specifically for long haul trucks. Over the past five years the company has experienced tremendous growth by offering its products with factory installation on new tractors as well as partnering with major fleets that have chosen to retrofit thousands of their existing trucks. The company’s products are manufactured right here in the USA and are helping major trucking fleets save tens of millions of dollars in fuel per year.
In light of recent growth, we are seeking a highly talented and experienced sales professional that is capable of rapidly generating new business with some of the largest trucking fleets in the nation. Previous national account management experience in the trucking industry is required.
- Highly targeted sales of FlowBelow’s unique fuel-saving aerodynamic technology to large trucking fleets.
- Meet with fleet owners and fleet maintenance executives to secure commitments to retrofit existing trucks or order the company’s products on new equipment.
- Assist with strategically transitioning major regions from direct sales to dealer sales by triangulating relationships between the company, the dealer, and the customer
- Manage Dealer Rewards Programs to motivate and incentivize dealers to sell the company’s product
- Deliver live presentations and webinars to dealer principles and new truck sales managers
- Enter and manage account information on a daily basis using the Company’s CRM system
- Extensive travel to customer offices, dealer events, tradeshows and conferences on behalf of the Company.
- Assist with other duties related to sales and marketing as requested
- Successful track-record of exceeding quotas within an assigned territory of 5-10 states
- Expertise in direct sales and pull-through dealer sales strategies
- Extensive technical knowledge of class 8 trucks
- Experience selling a differentiated or disruptive product or technology to business owners
- Experience selling equipment within the trucking industry, in particular to business owners, maintenance managers, and dealers
- Experience in selling products that require the ability to sell a value proposition to the customer using tools such as ROI calculators
- Willing to travel 75% of the time
- Able to work remotely with discipline and organization – We are looking for someone who is a self-starter
- Competitive compensation package that is based on experience with a base salary, and commission
- Medical, Dental, & Vision are all offered with portion paid by FlowBelow, depending on plan selection and dependents added.
- Life Insurance
- STD & LTD paid for by employee
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Fun, teamwork environment!