Summary: FlowBelow is seeking a mechanical engineer with interest in designing mechanical components for the commercial vehicle industry. Candidates must be willing to relocate to Austin, TX.
- Design structural systems for mounting aerodynamic components to truck and trailer chassis
- Verify durability of all aerodynamic parts and supports
- Conduct DFMEA on new products
- Optimize components for manufacturability
- Ensure all products meet industry and customer standards
- Quickly design custom parts to adapt existing product to unusual equipment
- Occasional travel to and interface with customers to determine requirements
- Occasional travel to test sites
- Knowledge of metal fabrication processes (stamping, welding and coating systems)
- Knowledge of plastic manufacturing processes (injection molding, thermoforming, extrusion)
- 3D CAD skills (prefer Solidworks)
- Experience with GD&T
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mechanical, aerospace or automotive engineering
- FlowBelow offers competitive pay.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision are all offered with portion paid by FlowBelow, depending on plan selection and dependents added.
- Life Insurance
- STD & LTD paid for by employee
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Pay
- Fun, teamwork environment!